Film with a wide variety of aesthetic options. Through the adequate selective permeability for each product, it extends the product commercial life.
- Medium barrier
- Good sliding
- Anti-static treatment
- Good dimensional stability
- High breaking strength
- Resistance to acids, greases, oils, bases and solvents
- Machine performance and productivity improvement
- Good sealing performance
- Selective permeability. Respiration control which extends the shelf life of vegetables in modified atmosphere.
- Optimal gloss and transparency. Better packaging appeal in the shelf and the visibility the product deserves.
- Spot gloss and matt varnishes. Visually appealing designs through printing with contrasts.
- Anti-mist treatment. Facilitates viewing and transparency of the product inside the packaging.
- Paper-like varnish. Provides similar appearance and touch to paper, helping its recycling.
- MAP. Suitable for packaging in modified atmosphere.
- Aromatic varnishes. Provides an innovative sensorial attractiveness for the final consumer.
- Biodegradable. Environmentally friendly films satisfying new market trends and consumer concerns.
- Temperature depending on the product and the print run