- Wide experience in the flexible packaging industry
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry
- Permanent innovation capability
- Flexible and responsive organization
- Continuous improvement capability
- State-of-the-art production technology
- Environmental awareness and responsibility
- Belonging to a strong and solid group
Pigmea is highly aware of the concept of quality, which is integrated in all its management and production processes, exhaustively controlling its raw materials and converting processes.
Pigmea is awarded with the BRC Packaging certification, the most demanding food security standard in the flexible packaging industry.
Aware of sustainability and environmental preservation, Pigmea focusses its research in the development of biodegradable materials for flexible food packaging. As a result, a new material has recently been added to its catalogue: the PLA, a first-of-its-kind bioplastic material made of biopolymers, 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Main materials used by Pigmea for its monolayer or complex food packaging films: