High barrier multilayer structures to protect the product from oxygen, water, light, gases and aromas. They offer countless aesthetic options, such as using paper to show a premium and handmade appearance in the shelf.
- Water vapor barrier
- Oxygen barrier
- Gas barrier
- Aroma barrier
- Light barrier
- UV light barrier
- Machine performance and productivity improvement
- Good machine performance
- High sealing strength
- Optimal gloss and transparency. Better packaging appeal in the shelf and the visibility the product deserves.
- Spot gloss and matt varnishes. Visually appealing designs through printing with contrasts.
- Paper-like varnish. Provides similar appearance and touch to paper, helping its recycling.
- MAP. Suitable for packaging in modified atmosphere.
- Aromatic varnishes. Provides an innovative sensorial attractiveness for the final consumer.
- High thermal stability