Film with good mechanical properties and good sealing range which, with the appropriate selective permeability, improves product durability.
- Liquid barrier
- Resistance to acids, greases, oils, bases and solvents
- Machine performance and productivity improvement
- No shape-memory materials
- High sealing strength
- Optimal gloss and transparency. Better packaging appeal in the shelf and the visibility the product deserves.
- Spot gloss and matt varnishes. Visually appealing designs through printing with contrasts.
- Anti-mist treatment. Facilitates viewing and transparency of the product inside the packaging.
- Paper-like varnish. Provides similar appearance and touch to paper, helping its recycling.
- MAP. Suitable for packaging in modified atmosphere.
- Aromatic varnishes. Provides an innovative sensorial attractiveness for the final consumer.
- Temperature depending on the product and the print run