Multilayer structure which can be used in high-temperature processes such as pasteurisation and sterilization. They have very high barrier properties to protect the product and its organoleptic qualities from water vapor, oxygen and light.
- Water vapor barrier
- Oxygen barrier
- Gas barrier
- Aroma barrier
- Light barrier
- UV light barrier
- Machine performance and productivity improvement
- Good machine performance
- High sealing strength
- Optimal gloss and transparency. Better packaging appeal in the shelf and the visibility the product deserves.
- Spot gloss and matt varnishes. Visually appealing designs through printing with contrasts.
- MAP. Suitable for packaging in modified atmosphere.
- Temperature depending on the product and the print run
- High thermal stability